Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Second Blog

I added a second blog to the site, for non-Slingshot stuff. It's meant to include more general thoughts on gaming (and other aspects of "the hobby"), stuff I write that I don't think I'll put in Slingshot, for some reason, other types of games such as boardgames, musings on travel and books related to history, and military history in particular (at least, to the periods in which I'm interested). And occasional comments on web publishing software. Given the range of subjects, you'd think I'd have written more. Hopefully I'll add some more stuff in the next day or so.

Slingshot 259 update - I've edited most of the articles, but still have to write the editorial and some reviews. Nick is working on the layout now. I hope we'll get it out in mid-July.

No comments: